PTA Helping Hands Nomination Information
LEE EATON PTA HELPING HANDS AWARD NOMINATION FORM
Please complete the bottom portion of this nomination form and attach a statement of recommendation no longer than 250 words and return to the PTA Mailbox. All completed nominations must be received by Thursday, November 20th, 2019. All nominations will be presented at the PTA General Meeting on Thursday, November 20, 2019. Voting by PTA members will take place at this meeting and our selected Educator of the Year will be presented to the Nordonia Council of PTAs for consideration of their award.
Nominees may include anyone working on behalf of children and youth excluding certified educators.
• Nominee must be a PTA member of a unit in good standing.
• Nominee must provide PTA involvement and support.
• Nominee must have made a positive impact on the lives of children.
• Nominee must have participated in activities involving children and youth.
• Nominee must be dedicated to the PTA Mission and Purposes of PTA.
• To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
• To raise the standards of home life.
• To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
• To bring into closer relation the home and school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently the education of children and youth.
• To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
I, ________________________________ hereby nominate
__________________________ (name of nominee) for Lee Eaton PTA
Helping Hands Award for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
**You MUST attach your 250 word or less statement of recommendation to this portion of the form**
Any member of the Lee Eaton School Community including parents, guardians, students, and staff may nominate someone for Helping Hands and attach his/her recommendation to this nomination form.